Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March 18, 2017 - Meet The Author - Berea Book Fest - Berea, Kentucky


Spring is in the air--although in the last few days it's become quite chilly here in Kentucky.  One of the wonderful things about spring, summer and fall are Book Fairs and Book Fests spring up around the country, giving readers and fans an opportunity to meet and greet their favorite authors.  The Madison County Public Library, 319 Chestnut Street, Berea, Kentucky will be hosting their annual Book Fest this weekend on March 18th, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. with a fabulous lineup of both authors and poets.

From 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. I'll be hosting a fun and informative workshop for both writers and readers on "The Writer's Circle, Where My Journey Began".  Bring a notepad, and don't forget to sign up for the door prizes on your way in.  For mystery/thriller lovers I'll also have several of my books available for sale, but for the most part I just want us to have fun and share our knowledge.  I'll be reading "Lessons From The Sparrow" a short story that won this year's Kentucky Monthly 9th Annual Fiction Contest.

 I hope you'll stop by and say hi, even if you can't stay for the full workshop.

Where: Madison County Public Library
319 Chestnut Street
Berea, Kentucky

When: March 18, 2017 3:00 p.m. through 5:00 p.m.













No comments:

Post a Comment